c.1890 One of three designs now in the Watts’ archives commissioned from Sir John Ninian Comper by M. Perkins & Sons, the well-known late 19th century weaver of church furnishings, Comper Cathedral is a skillful silk damask of stylized British flowers and foliage with a pine cone at its centre: a symbol of regeneration and enlightenment. Woven on natural oyster ground, this heritage design is glorious in blood orange on off-white silk and cotton.
Woven to order.
Minimum order – 10 metres
|Colour||New Red Ivory|
|Content||60% Lumiyarn, 40% Silk|